I got tagged by Jay at The Depp Effect. Being a newcomer to the blogosphere, this is the first time I have come across this diarised version of chainmail (clearly initiated by someone with blogger's block), and while I am not sure whether my tagees will thank me for passing the hot potato, I'll give it a shot.
Now then, what can one say about oneself when one is incognito...?
Seven random or weird Somnambulistic facts:
1) When very young I had a recurring nightmare involving dinosaurs, earthquakes and fireballs.
2) If I had a daugther, I'd want to call her Halo.
3) When skiing, I find it harder to turn right than turn left.
4) I can draw and paint a bit, and have even made some money at it, but I have always been secretly envious of Penfold's natural talent.
5) I worry that sometimes my closest friend thinks that I do not regard him as my equal.
6) I have learnt that P&L and golf balls do not lie.
7) I have a secret that only one other person knew. They took it to their grave, I will take it to mine.
The magnificent seven: Tagees who I'd like to know something more about...
Trywalker - who'd write something wise beyond his years
Muttley - who'd write something mad
Patsou - who'd write something piercingly insightful
His Lordship - who'd write something musical
Tango - who'd write something inspiring
Lynne - who'd just write for our pleasure of reading
Teddy - who'd... I can't think of anything even remotely sensible
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1 day ago