Thursday 11 September 2008

Coincidence?

Now they say that lightning never strikes twice... but are they sure? You may remember a few weeks ago that a rather tragic accident befell Weston-Super-Mare's historic pier, under (in my opinion) very suspicious circumstances. And unless I am mistaken, nobody has yet been held accountable, despite the very strong lead that I gave Somerset police at the time.

Well, I couldn't help noticing that this week, on a Monday again, another Victorian pier, this time in Fleetwood, Lancashire, has been reduced to ashes. Cause unknown.

There was something distinctly familiar about the photo that I came across....

Interpol seek known terrorist, travelling under the alias El Um Yeknod

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

The law is an ass comes to mind ....

Somnambulist said...

This is true DP. Mark my words, these things come in threes... !