Monday 15 September 2008

Project Dennis Got Filed

After a full two days of utter Dennissness, I can categorically say that the Project has been filed.

Now, before p-i-g orangepeel spews his cappuccino over his iPhone and his unwitting fellow passengers on the commuter to Waterloo, I should point out that I don't mean 'filed' as in stuck on the top of the cupboard in dust magnet formation (I know that happened in 2000. And in 2004. And... never mind).

Sparkly Aph, equipped only with an armful of lever arch files, a creaking HP printer, and a standard issue hole-punch has literally created order out of chaos. It is actually quite remarkable that a project that is intended to do precisely that with cyberspace, can actually create a working chaos theory model on/with paper (lots of paper) in the real world. I think this is generally a good development - not only can I now find what I am looking for on the same day, the under-exercised hairy one is far less likely to keep getting mini-postits stuck up his cavernous snout.

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

This is like trying to understand the Mona Lisa ....... still, mum's the word .......

Somnambulist said...

Thanks DP, I'm trying to maintain the enigmatic curiosity quotient for as long as possible...