Monday 8 September 2008

Monday?

Wha...? Whaddya mean it's Monday? What happened to Sunday?

Oh well, best get ready for another week on the day job. Should be an interesting week too. Apparently the long-awaited new orga-charts will be revealed, informing everyone about the new responsibilities that they have either acquired or lost. It seems quite a number of people may in fact be relieved of the particular responsibility of having to come to work at all.

I should find out whether New Boss, Interim Boss or some so far unidentified third party becomes Actual Boss. Whichever one it is, they will have some interesting decisions to make in exercising their new responsibility, so I for one am thoroughly looking forward to the first conversation with AB.

6 comments:

Lazy said...

Sounds interesting and exciting. would be a bit too much for me. I like the simple life. It's just me, the night and my bus... which isn't a bus, but that's not the point.

Somnambulist said...

@lazy - ummm I dread to think what you do alone at night with your "bus" :-O

Lazy said...

I'm not always alone, sometimes i like to share it. I can be quite nice like that.

Somnambulist said...

Why do I have the words "all aboard" ringing around my head... hmmm

Patsou said...

Great blog...sifting through your posts now. Thanks for reading mine. Do we know each other or just coincidence?

Land of the Blue Sky

Somnambulist said...

Will drop you a line :-)