Sunday 5 October 2008

Winter's Coming

There's any icing storm brewing. US Congress approved the PRAT package on Friday, but once the ramifications of this are digested it'll start to dawn on people that this is just clearing the snow off the path of the US financial system for today, at the expense of everyone else in the village.
There'll be a lot more snow and a lot more paths to be cleared before Spring.
Winter's coming. My advice is pack some warm clothes, head for the hills, and go skiing!
Rambling on an Alp last weekend

Same spot this morning (slightly different angle. No dog.)

6 comments:

Lazy said...

Wow, i must have been away a while. Your face seems swirlier than it used to be.

Somnambulist said...

It's the Swiss mountain air, it makes your head spin. Either that or there was a premature snowflake on the lens.

Surprised you recognised me actually :-)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

That's one of those very popular head hula hoops isn't it? - you can't fool me ...

Anonymous said...

Ok, how come the hairy one (he loses the underexcerised mantle for a week now after his exertions in Toblerland) doesn't get his identity swirled? Hmmm? How prejudiced. I guess that makes you a doggist. I've heard about those people, I'm never sharing a car with you again ;)

Patsou said...

Haha! Prat package! Love it. Any chance you're taking in the comedy that is this idiot Palin? She's actually funnier than the skits they're doing about her -- she's the caricature of herself I suppose.

Somnambulist said...

@DP - I can see what you are thining. However, it's actually the design for our soon-to-be-released picture disc EP.

@UDH - You are absolutely right. In some form of recompense I am taking him into the office today to do EURUSD.

@Patsou - I did catch some of Mrs Palin's woeful attempt to turn a fairly lightweight article into the New York Times into damning evidence that Obama consorts with terrorists. Are the 'Pubs really that desperate?!

Anyway, her stance on the polar bear population is all I need to know about her, so I do try to avoid listening to her drivel.