Friday 19 December 2008

Phriday Photo XXI

Last night was the Medium-Sized International Bank's colleagues holiday celebration drinks (in lieu of the politically incorrect Christmas party that was cancelled).

It was also my last chance for a farewell tipple with all my chums who I know wanted to let me know how much they have so enjoyed working with me over all these years......

If you don't get any response by midday, please send out a Somnambulistic search party


To view previous Phriday Photos, click here!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a photo of my 'other' son?

Somnambulist said...

@nursey - it could be. Have you been keeping tabs on him?! ;-)

70steen said...

poor bugger .. my advice is stay off the coke (bottle in foreground) just stick to alcohol

Somnambulist said...

@70s - I think if EVERYBODY stayed off the coke for a bit, the financial markets could possibly settle down for a while...

Anonymous said...

too hard to keep tabs on the straight one.....

Anonymous said...

I think that those snazzy cuff links set off the whole office-bondage ensemble, beautifully.

Andrew Goulding

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!

I always wonder what the poor victim of these japes does when he wakes up desperate for a pee!

That's not really you, is it?

Daddy Papersurfer said...

That reminds me of the time I was put in charge of wrapping the Christmas presents ......

Somnambulist said...

@laog - I can tell you are a man of style, with an eye for details. Have you ever thought of designing your own bondage gear. A line of everyday dungeon threads, perhaps?

@Jay - I'm still trying to get the glue out of my hair.

@DP - haha a very amusing mental image.. thanks :-)