Tuesday 9 December 2008

In And Out With The Boxes

While I'm tempted to hang around and watch the inevitable boxing match that is brewing between UDH Boy and the chap who spends all day watching the box, the time has come to depart the land of the boxheads. The movers are coming in this week to pack everything into boxes while we make sure we've got all our boxes ticked.

I'm very much looking forward to returning to Blighty, spending some time with old friends (especially my good buddy from yesterday's post, who's nowhere near as scary as I made him out to be), and doing a little thinking outside the box.

Speaking of boxes, I wonder if anyone else knows quite how good THIS feels...
Somnambulist's Inbox

11 comments:

70steen said...

an empty inbox .... ahhh a thing that dreams are made up of.. ;-)

Lazy said...

I find the easiest way to have an empty inbox is to have a great spam filter and tell no one your email address.

Somnambulist said...

@70s - It's a life-changing moment. In the respect that the only way you can achieve it is to completely change your life...

@lazy - The information revolution is just something that's happening to other people...

Anonymous said...

I know there is a mail rule in play here... Send all incoming mail to Folder "Bottom drawer".

Don't think Blighty is too far for me to come and sort you a new inbox out

Somnambulist said...

@UDH - The best thing about this particular feature is that it sends each incoming message to a random bottom drawer.... Good luck picking the bones out of that lot ;-)

(Remember, mental images... just not those ones)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Everyone is moving - I think I'll invest in a box company

Anonymous said...

is this a permanent move?

tNb said...

Clearly this has been photoshopped. There is no such thing. It's an e-mail myth. Come on, how gullible do you think we are?

Somnambulist said...

@DP - I assumed you had already cornered the box market, DP. Or is that just Bloggerboxes?

@nursey - it is indeed (cheers of rejoicing!). Somnambulistic Ramblings however, will remain right where it is in cyberspace...

@tango - I promise you, that for a fleeting few moments I was able to screenshot that very empty image. Imagine that...

Anonymous said...

well that's reassuring :-)

Somnambulist said...

@nursey - reassuring indeed. On Friday the Blackberry is going down the dunny ;-)