Monday 28 July 2008

The Monday Feeling

It's Monday morning and, for once, I am actually looking forward to the coming week in the day job...

UDH Boy is roasting his children in sunny Spain, Schadenfreude Boy is somewhere else (I am guessing NOT Spain), and Pam is somewhere else too (I really do not want to think about what he does on holidays). Therefore, I am dusting off the old rusty handsets and spending the week demonstrating to Trywalker how easy it is to make a real mess of things in the Sterling markets.

On top of that, we have TB, "our man in Sydney", cruising into town. Presumably he will be spending the week deomnstrating to Trywalker how easy it is to make a real mess of things in the Altstadt. Should be some fun...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - someone who doesn't mind the Monday Feeling! That's so rare, you should sell your story!

Being a newcomer to your blog, I have no idea what you do or who UDHB and SB are, but it sounds awfully exotic. LOL!

Somnambulist said...

Hi Jay, thanks for dropping by!

When you have a few spare mins, there is a little background on UDHB and SB in previous posts/comments...and there'll be more to come. Don't like to give it all away in one go :-D

"Exotic"...errmm...well I suppose if you gave a hungry Cro-Magnon a Big Mac he's think it's exotic.. however, to be able to tell you exactly what we do, I'd have to know myself. I'm going off to ask young Trywalker if he can explain it to me. He was born after I left school and knows what "I pwned my iPhone means", so he's pretty clever.

(I took the liberty of dropping by thedeppeffect and smiled enough to add it to the blog list) ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, I already told Trywalker to ignore any advice or demonstrations you try to give this fortnight (like, give a fast aggressive fill, then sit and work for an hour to get out of it, when SB could have just taken 2 pips at the outset and been eBaying his way to Goldenlunchville with a bit of Zeitungslesen thrown in along the way.)
If you fancy a slot on the boards full time I am sure we could accomodate you, although you might need to work on your subsonic speed trades ;)

Somnambulist said...

I have no idea what you are talking about UDH Boy. No, really, not a clue.

Don't choke on your paella or anything... ;-)