Sunday 13 July 2008

Desk Blur

Sunday afternoon and after a day and a half of immersion in webness the scattered sheets of notes, ideas, proposals, lists, entity-relationship diagrams, flow-charts, company registration documents, agendas, post-its, airline tickets and (very old) score-cards have started to visually merge into a slightly out-of-focus and barely discernable, impressionistic montage. If Claude Monet had lived another hundred years and painted my desk it would have looked like this...


View from Somnambulist's Desk, Nikon 2008


View of Palace from Mula, Venice, Claude Monet 1908

3 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Apparently he was myopic ....... [and I'm still in disguise]

Somnambulist said...

Did he know? How does one know when one becomes myopic. I often go bleary-eyed and think I am about to need glasses, and then my eyeballs seem to fall back into shape after a little rest...

Your secret's safe with me DP ;-)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

...... still drinking then .... tsk