Monday 6 April 2009

Ramblers' Rest

Not, as you might expect, a blogging hiatus (UDH Boy will have already ascertained this from the specific location of the apostrophe). Instead, a minor addition to the income stream (more of a trickle really), in the form of first class, top-notch, super-value guest accomodation.

If you happen to know anyone travelling through the Kent area in need of a stupendously good night's sleep followed by a full-on, full monty breakfast, please direct them here...

(Regular readers of S.R. eligible for a generous discount... for Daddy Papersurfer, we even have an extremely large shed full of antiquey, farmy things)

11 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

The shed - I heard that! - and I know where you live!!! ........ now

Jay said...

Ooooh! That looks lovely! I almost regret not passing through Kent!

Maybe I should just sneak away from home for a while, huh?

Good luck with the new venture. :)

Lord Andrew of Goulding said...

Throw in Chery Cole and a bottle of bubbly and I'm there! Cheap at half the price.

Lord Andrew of Goulding said...

Whoops, that's Chery-l. The "l" is dropped during moments of heightened awareness/ hope.

Somnambulist said...

@DP - ...and you'd be very welcome to inspect it :-)

@Jay - Thanks! And Kent's lovely at this time of year, y'know!

@laog - The bubbly can be done. Would I be a real heathen if I said "who?" ?

Lord Andrew of Goulding said...

Chery(l) Cole:

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/media/images/galleries/celebrity/skinnycelebs_2/medium/1_Cheryl_Cole.jpg

Somnambulist said...

@laog - nup, no idea. Guess I need to brush up on my pop culture?

70steen said...

Oh fabulous Somn the place looks fab & you are puppy friendly too.
We are going away in June (courtesy of FMB) but we can't take pup... eek
Trying to find someone for a few days to pamper the pampered pooch so I don't have to put he in the kennels :(
We have not been down to Kent in ages I have cousins down there and my bro used to live there too so visited quite a lot then

[just going to save the link]

Somnambulist said...

@70s - you'd be very welcome :-)) We'd look after the pup in June too, if you could get him to us.....

70steen said...

aww wishing now I had picked a souvern location ... bu I think that Manchester to Skeggy via Kent is a bit of a detour ... thank you so much though for the offer :-)

Somnambulist said...

@70s - Ah yes, I see what you mean. Even my old Satnav probably wouldn't have mapped out that particular route. Although...