Monday 8 November 2010

Size Matters

I was getting bogged down the other day with a variety of matters that all seemed of sizeable importance. Business, schools, family and health all appeared a little out of control, ballooning out to fill every frame of reference, and I had no time for thinking outside my own little box. My universe had become narrow and incredibly ego-centric. But then I stumbled across this wonderful video sequence, and felt MUCH better after reacquainting myself with my own insignificance...

4 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

That doesn't mean you can eat as much as you like you know ..... [Jo - stop baking!!!]

Somnambulist said...

@DP - actually, I can eat as much as I am physically capable of, and on an astronomical scale, it would hardly register... (just watch out for unusual tidal activity around a hitherto unrecorded super-dense object in mid-Kent)

Lord Andrew of Goulding said...

And there ain't no Life on any other of them planets - the good Lord Jesus told me so!

Somnambulist said...

@laog - excellent, I'm glad we've cleared that up. Now we can stop wasting time and money on all that silly scientific research and get back to stuff that really matters, such as watching re-runs of Monty Python.